Cookies that we use on the website of MedXL Europe are:
- Analytics cookies. Anonymous data about the surfing behavior is collected via Google Analytics. This way we can see how visitors like you use the website and on that basis improve the website.
In our internal data protection guidelines we have regulated the processing of personal data of suppliers and distributors at MedXL Europe BV. We do everything we can to guarantee your privacy and therefore treat it with care personal data. MedXL Europe BV complies with applicable laws in all cases regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
What source and data do we use?
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Not transmitting personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- To be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
Processing of personal data of Customers or suppliers
Personal data of customers or suppliers are processed by MedXL Europe for the following purpose(s):
- Administrative purpose
- Promotional purposes
- Order data purpose
- Data on the initiation and implementation of business relationships
The basis for this personal information is:
– The agreed assignment;
For the above objective (s), MedXL Europe can obtain the following personal data from you:
- First Name;
- Last name;
- (Business) phone number;
- (Business) email address;
Your personal data will be stored by MedXL Europe for the above-mentioned processing (s) for the period:
- During the term of the membership, and then only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Provision to third parties
We only transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area(third countries) if
- It is necessary for the manufacturer of our products and for execution of our order,
- It is required by law, or
- You give us your consent.
We never pass on personal data to other parties with whom we do not processor agreement. We make these with these parties (processors) of course, the necessary agreements to ensure the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not pass on the information provided by you to other parties, unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police request us (personal) data in the context of an investigation. In such a case we must cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this information. We may also share personal data with third parties if you give us permission in writing.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if written permission has been given by the parent, caregiver or legal representative.
MedXL Europe does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
If necessary, we process your personal data for the duration of the business relationship, this includes the initiation and processing of this as well as the storage due to legal retention periods.
If the data is no longer required for the fulfilment of contractual or legal obligations, it will be deleted. Unless there are legal obligations of the responsible person against a deletion.
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing, for example we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can access your data on behalf of MedXL Europe are obliged to observe confidentiality.
- We back up the personal data in order to be able to recover it in case of physical or technical incidents because;
- We work fully in a cloud environment that stores our data within the EU
- Our administration is entirely managed online.
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data.
Rights concerning your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data that we have
received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or by one of our processors. You also have the right to have the data provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We can ask you to identify you before we can comply with the aforementioned requests.
May we process your personal data on the basis of a permission given by you, you will always have the right to withdraw this consent.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly. If we do not agree or find a solution from both sides you always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, this is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments about our Privacy Statement, please contact us!
MedXL Europe BV
6151 BP Munstergeleen The Netherlands
+31 46 439 5153 / +31 6 39 22 50 05
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM